help !!....why no cross hairs ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Can someone have a look please ??

I shoul have by now dhouldnt I ??

Ahh ..ok ....does that mean im out then ??....sorry been a while since I did this xx

Surely not .....5 days after a positive opk ??

A positive yet just means that the body is heading for ovulation, and sometime it does always happens. Sorry. I hope your temps goes up. I have seen that you od in the past by looking at your charts.

Could it be anything to do with sleeping with window open ?? X

It could be. If you haven't all cycle then it would mess it up. However I sleep with fan and ac and my temps are still high.

Hmmm...just have to wait n see then. Thanks hun xx

Your welcome do you temp vaginally or oral. Vaginally give you the most whether you sleep with your mouth open or not.

Or change in you temp. Keep temping to see if it rises in a couple days

Similar problem here. Im on cd18 of what's normally a 29 day cycle and still no temp rise :(

I had a random 35 day cycle last month so maybe this will be a longer one too but I'm still really confused.

I don't use opks and this is my first month properly temping so I've got nothing to compare it to :(

I'm having a similar issue this month too! FF still hasn't confirmed I ovulated b/c my temp went down once two days after my +opk. This temping this is so nerve wracking to me!

my doctor told me that if you only temp then sometimes the rise only comes after you have o'd, he advised opks as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->