Help! Will this car seat fit on this pram?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Louisex, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Louisex

Louisex Well-Known Member

I had my pram on my daughter and never got the carseat to go with it as i thought it wouldnt get used, but wish i had it as i had to get my daughter out of her carseat to lie her down in the pram, ok when she was awake but it was a pain disterbing her when asleep.

I hope i hot the right one.
    Heres my pram:
    https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mamas-and-pa...ram-pliko_W0QQitemZ150609220712QQcmdZViewItem

and the carseat i just bought:
    https://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs...o+ES+Baby+Car+Seat+City+Scape&source=shopping

It doesnt say pramette anymore so hope its the right one.

Last question theres two bases for the seat, what one is the best one? ISOFIX and another one, im confused with this.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help x

2. eviestar

eviestar Well-Known Member

looks about right to me x

3. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

yep that one will fit on that pram but i never found the way to do it when i had that pram lol i just put the carseat ontop of the seat unit facing me lol it never bounced off or anything

4. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

ok with the bases, then the ISOFIX you have to have ISOFIX in your car to be able to use it properly so if you dont then get the surefix( other ) one its perfectly safe and fastens in with the seatbelt its what we had with ours and it worked fine