Help wit chart! No temp rise after O?

Ashley25

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first cycle after having a chemical pregnancy last month so I was so so excited at the thought of ovulating and trying again. I had EWCM and a positive OPK on both advanced OPK and strips starting on CD15. My cervix was high and soft and I had cramps on CD 14, 15, & 17.

I just haven't gotten a temp rise to confirm ovulation. Also strange is yesterday, CD17, I had some watery/creamy brown tinged CM !! I was almost in tears because I thought I was bleeding again but found online that it could be ovulation bleeding. Please help with what could be going on , you guys always make me feel better =)

This morning I had 3 different temps at different times- 97.01, 97.50, and 97.26. I almost always ovulate on CD15-16 so I feel like I did ovulate but whats happening =( =(

Attachments

• IMG_8724.jpg
    IMG_8724.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 16
When you say you had three different temperatures at different times what do you mean? How do you do you temps?

It does sound like you ovulated between the spotting and cm and your positive opks. Is it possible you temps aren't accurate?

I mean my sleep is erratic and I wake up at all different times so I try to take my temp at the same time but it's hard. So this morning I took it after an hour of sleep, at my normal time, and after 2 hours and got 3 different results. We also sleep with the AC on so I don't know if that effects anything. Temping is so hard and stressful! If I O'd when I think I did then we planned BDing perfectly !!

That could well be it. I think ideally you need to have had at least 4 hours sleep for it to be really accurate. Room temperature can also effect it. And how you slept really. It's all such a minefield! I have ended up setting my alarm for 6am because most of the time I have had at least 4 hours sleep by then so that I do it the same time every day and then I go back to sleep or get up depending on whether I'm working or not that day. That has been my most effective way of getting mostly steady temps so far

update.. this mornings temp was 96.88 !!! Am I doing the temps wrong? I had positive OPKs, EWCM, cramps, and brown spotting. I'm sure I ovulated other than the temps. What do you girls think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->