Help with 6 week old digestive issues x

crazyguider

Reaction score
My lo emilia is 6 weeks old she was fed expressed breast milk for 3 weeks and has been on formula for 3
for the last 2 weeks she has been off and on constipated and seem in fist clenching pain, she has had red sore looking raised excema
the gp gave me lactulose and diprobase cream

we have noticed the last two days she has become very squirmy when fed and is turning her head but screaming if you stop feeding her and increasingly sick after eating she was previouy placid and chilled and slept well
she is not right bless her x

Hiya didn't want to rnr.

I'd be tempted to try a diffrent formula.

Is the cream helping the excema? Where is the excema is it in the nappy area?

My LO has a nappy rash that the HV thought was thrush and said to use candasen cream as well as sudocrem on it, which made it worse, the GP said to use Zinc and Castor oil which cleared it to an extent. But I went for a few days with no further improvement and tried metanium which seems to be improving it. LO does seem a bit more settled.

The pain could also be wind maybe? My lo did this alot when he was younger and it was due to colic/wind.
He has excema too due to bath bubbles, but we just use vaseline. Have found its the best barrier cream there is!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->