help with bleeding and date discrepency please

I hope so but the dates are still worrying me, ill be glad once friday comes and i know either way now x

Sure it's just a few days out if anything. I had a scan with my dd3 and all they saw was a sac at 5+4 no yolk sac. Told me that with my hcg being so high they should have seen more they were at 13,000. In 48hrs it went to 17,000. They said it wasn't viable and to have a laparoscopy to rule out ectopic and if it wasn't in my tubes they would do a erpc. Just before I went down to theatre ordered another hcg test just to be sure. This was 24hrs later after the last. It had gone up to 29,000. He came in told me to go home. And to rescan in 2 days. So I went back 2 days later and there was a baby heartbeat and everything. So don't give up hope Hun. Everything could be right on track for your baby x

Oh my,doesnt bear thinking about the consequences had they not requested that blood work does it. Its all so stressful. Our only saving grace is finding it really easy to get pregnant but I just wish we could see into the future now and have a healthy baby. Its hard to keep going through it isnt it x

Oh my,doesnt bear thinking about the consequences had they not requested that blood work does it. Its all so stressful. Our only saving grace is finding it really easy to get pregnant but I just wish we could see into the future now and have a healthy baby. Its hard to keep going through it isnt it x

It is, well I'm going to be praying hard for the both of us hun. We deserve this! x

Not sure if its been mentioned as I only read a couple of posts, but having a visible sac and the start of a fetal pole I would say they have said 4 weeks gestational age rather than 4 weeks pregnant. There is absolutely nothing to see on an ultrasound at 4 weeks pregnant except a thickened endometrium and corpus luteum cyst on the ovary.
4 week gestational age would have put you at 6 weeks.

Thanks NDH, im trying not to stress and im feeling more positive now than i did on thursday. They said the sac measured 4 weeks with a possible 1mm fetal pole and Im sitting it out until friday now. Ive still got sore boobs and fatigue with some occassional nausea but in the back of my mind i keep thinking od have those symptoms of it was a blighted ovum and the sac is still growing. I havent bled since that first day which was like brown water with a few flecks of brown material and just enough to stain my pants but this is my 4th pregnancy and the only pregnancy ive not bled with and which turned out ok is sat colouring on the floor! I saw a hb with him at 7+4 and with my last pregnancy at 7+2 (although scan lady thought more likely 6 weeks). Sorry for going on, im keeping everything crossed whilst being realistic that this could well be another miscarriage x

Its hard being PAL isn't it? I've bled all week with this pregnancy and have been poas 3-7 times a day as that's all I can really do for now. Waiting for results of betas in the morning.
I did have bleeding in one of my successful pregnancies, but not til 14 weeks. With the others bleeding has always been a bad sign though I keep telling myself that half of pregnancies with bleeding are fine it doesn't help much.

Miscarriage sure does ruin any excitement of first tri in subsequent pregnancies, its such an anxious time. I just hope this week doesnt drag. How far gone are you NDH?x

Hi Blu - I'm just popping in to wish you all the best (we were on the mc forums at the same time). I hope the news is good. You deserve a h &h pregnancy.

Gemstone - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too.

Big hugs ladies.

Hi Blu - I'm just popping in to wish you all the best (we were on the mc forums at the same time). I hope the news is good. You deserve a h &h pregnancy.

Gemstone - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too.

Big hugs ladies.

:hugs: too thank you!
Your right she does deserve it.
Thanks again

Thanks so much spud and I see you have your BFP.... thats amazing, congratulations hun!! Hopefully ill know more on friday morning, will keep you posted xx

Miscarriage sure does ruin any excitement of first tri in subsequent pregnancies, its such an anxious time. I just hope this week doesnt drag. How far gone are you NDH?x

I'm about 5 weeks now.

If all goes to plan there wont be much between us then x

Hopefully good news for both of us :)

I was supposed to get beta results today but the lab made a mistake and ran one of the tests as a qualitative hcg instead of quantitative so I don't know if its progressing well yet. Will have to get a repeat beta tomorrow now and won't get results til Wednesday.

Thanks Blu. It was a total surprise. I must have o on cd27 which is rather late so I was just waiting for af after plenty of bfns.

Bettee late than never as they say. Thrilled for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->