Help with chart!!

KelliGal

Trying for #2 with Infertility
Reaction score
Can someone help me? I am temping, but what determines ovulation? What are crosshairs? I always thought ovulation was one big temp spike, is that not so??
:shrug:
I would love some help with this so I don't miss if I ovulate!!!!

Hi! Looks like you're using fertility friend. That's the same site I use. The site has some great charting courses to help you know what you are looking for. And you can also look at other charts on there to get an idea of what pre-o and post-o temps look like. Charting will help you determine if ovulation has taken place. Pre-o, you're temperatures are generally lower...once you ovulate, you're temps jump - I think it's about .5 degree fahrenheit. Fertility Friend will give you cross hairs to help identify the day you ovulated...this is usually after a few days of higher temps. The key to remember when charting is that you are looking for a pattern of temperatures and not to over analyze individual increases or decreases in your temp. I'm guilty of doing that and it just adds stress!!

Hope that helps! Some of the other girls on here will be able to give you more details I'm sure. GL :hugs:

Thanks! I feel dumb for not knowing this, just always thought it was one major jump that made ovulation...

Thanks! I feel dumb for not knowing this, just always thought it was one major jump that made ovulation...

hey, no worries!! It's a lot to get your head around. The girls on here are awesome - if you have any questions, never hesitate to ask!! :flower:

Thanks you guys... Would y'all mid looking at my chart?? Shouldn't cross hairs be showing up?

Thanks you guys... Would y'all mid looking at my chart?? Shouldn't cross hairs be showing up?

Last cycle I was almost 5dpo before FF had enough data to really decide I had o'd. And even after that it adjusted when I o'd after I input my temp on 6dpo. It may just take some more time :hugs:

I don't think you have ovulated yet... Or maybe you did today but its too soon to tell. FF won't put in crosshairs until you have there high temps following 6 lower temps. Sooooo... At this point you want three temps in a row higher than like 97.7 since your previously highest temp was 97.5ish.

I love chart stalking.... Can I add you as a friend on FF? My username is jokerette just like bnb.

Your temps seem erratic, are you taking it at the same time every morning?

They are a bit irratic but mine are like that sometimes too and I can usually still pinpoint O. Rachys right though, the temp has to be taken at the same time .
Rachy your chart looks gorgeous!!!!

They are a bit irratic but mine are like that sometimes too and I can usually still pinpoint O. Rachys right though, the temp has to be taken at the same time .
Rachy your chart looks gorgeous!!!!

Thanks! If you look at my old charts I tend to have a slight dip at 8dpo but not this time... im hoping that along with my steady temps mean something good :)

Thanks ladies, yeah I take it at the same time every morning...
Jokerette! Please follow me! I'd love that!

Temp is back up this morning... I wish the crazy temp jumping would end!

Have you ever heard of soy/clomid making temps zig zag? I took soy this cycle, that's why I ask...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->