help with chart

Autumnflower

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This is my first month charting, I'm not sure if I ovulated recently or not and now my husband is away for a few days. I did have a slight temp rise the past few days but I'm also still getting a lot of watery discharge.. I'm really worried I haven't ovulated yet and now I'll miss the window because dh is out of town! So frustrated. Has anyone ovulated and not had their cm dry up? I've added my chart so far. Any opinions welcome.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-17-11-57-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-17-11-57-46.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 6
I think CD21 looks promising, as it's your last day of EWCM and also your lowest temp on the chart. But until your temp goes up and stays up, it's impossible to tell!

If it IS on CD21, then you're looking good with all the BDing leading up to that point. FX'd for you!

:dust:

Thanks ireadyermind! I'm really hoping I ovulated that day already. I hope this is my month but after almost a year of bfns I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much.

I hope you finally get your BFP! A year is a looong time to wait! :hugs:

Don't stop BDing every other day for a few days until you see ovulation confirmed, just to be on the safe side! Technically Watery CM is still fertile so you don't want to count yourself in the TWW just yet. :)

Lol yes it is a long wait but it'll all be worth it!
Update- my watery cm turned into creamy today and ATM I'm currently having a bit of ov pains. So I hope I time bd well! I wish I could have done it yesterday and today but unfortunately hubby is out of town. I'll update if I get a bfp should be testing in a cpl weeks if I don't get af!

Lol yes it is a long wait but it'll all be worth it!
Update- my watery cm turned into creamy today and ATM I'm currently having a bit of ov pains. So I hope I time bd well! I wish I could have done it yesterday and today but unfortunately hubby is out of town. I'll update if I get a bfp should be testing in a cpl weeks if I don't get af!

Good luck and lots of :dust: for you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"