Help with dip

Gypsy99

Reaction score
If you look at my homepage and chart overlays for November and January the temps are very similar. I remember having every symptom under the sun for the November cycle too and now in this new cycle I should be pregnant from all the signs I'm having.

This is left ovary ovulation ( I can feel it from the left)

Can someone explain why I would have dips in both cycles? The November one resulted in a BFN, and although I'm feeling optimistic this cycle is likely to be the same from my track record.

Usually mid cycle dips indicate a resurgence in the corpus luteum and an estrogen surge. Very common, sometimes seen as an implantation dip but definitely not always. Charts look normal to me :)

I echo ^^. Hormones still fluctuate post-O. I believe Cpeace (sp?) mentioned that progesterone does fluctuate, it's just a matter of your temps going back up with the fluctuations. I feel a little invested in your charts :haha: and just from what I know about "implantation dips", this one looks more consistent with an ID than your others which seem to be just fluctuations. Of course I could be completely wrong because it's possible to have a chart that looks like ID, but it's just hormone fluctuations, but either way, ID or not, I think this cycle looks different than your others.

Keeping fx for you :hugs:

Lol thanks spunky. I can sometimes just spend 10 minutes staring at them trying to understand why there are so many differences.

I just want to be on the pregnancy wagon with you!

Lol thanks spunky. I can sometimes just spend 10 minutes staring at them trying to understand why there are so many differences.

I just want to be on the pregnancy wagon with you!

:hugs: praying this is your cycle! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"