Help with Fertility Friend Please

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Hi, normally on my chart it has a pink outlined square for when it predicts my next cycle to start. It doesn't have that on this cycle. It has a grey square which is today, that it tells me to test but no pink square for 14dpo. My chart ends on 30days which is tom, so is that when AF is supposed to be due? Bc when I click over to the next month is has the fertility days, predicted possible O days, and the normal predicted AF day, but not on this current cycle. I'm confused. Can anyone tell my what's going on with my chart?

Hi! Not sure how much I can help without looking at your phone screen myself but will try!

Grey square- You are exactly right, that is your official test day aka day AF was predicted to show

Why are predictions for next cycle still there but this cycle is not? - FF is now officially as confused as you are about your cycle, so it has stopped making predictions for when AF will show. So it will continue to make predictions for the future based on a CD 1 assumption of the following day. I think that's what I remember seeing on mine.

I'd just ignore all of it until you have an answer one way or the other and FF is less confused. Sorry! Not helpful.

Hi! Not sure how much I can help without looking at your phone screen myself but will try!

Grey square- You are exactly right, that is your official test day aka day AF was predicted to show

Why are predictions for next cycle still there but this cycle is not? - FF is now officially as confused as you are about your cycle, so it has stopped making predictions for when AF will show. So it will continue to make predictions for the future based on a CD 1 assumption of the following day. I think that's what I remember seeing on mine.

I'd just ignore all of it until you have an answer one way or the other and FF is less confused. Sorry! Not helpful.

Is there a way to put a screen shot of my calendar on here or through PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->