Help with girls names

Leesy

Reaction score
Currently pregnant with no 2. We are probably staying team yellow. DS is Angas William and if this bub is a boy I'm pretty sure he will be Samuel Joseph.

DH and I have totally different views on girls names and when pregnant with DS could not agree on anything until Evie at the last minute which I am now completely over..!

I need suggestions please! I like alot of the top ten names but want to avoid them.

An idea of our taste is

Me: LOVE Freya DH hates it.
DH LOVES Alison I hate it. DH also likes Kate, I dont not like it but I just find it plain. We both like Holly and DH would be happy to go with it but I'm just not in love with the name...

Please help!!

I love poppy and willow

My little girls are called Maddison and Esmae

Xx

I love the name Sam for a boy - and Samuel Joseph sounds nice together! :thumbup:

Girl suggestions:

Ellisyn (nn Elli)
Pippa
Emersyn (nn Emmy)
Francesca
Kaitlyn
Hallie
Hailey
Ayla
Gianna

I love Holly, by the way.

Isla
Ava
Everley
Rosalie
Lilliana
Sofia
Darcy
Ivy

'm only 16..but I LOVE coming up with names. That's the only reason I'm on here. I adore the name Elizabeth Michelle Francis. I got it by taking my great grandmother's name (Elizabeth), my middle name (Michelle), and my great grandfather's name (Francis..he goes by Frank though). Then when I'm married in the future, I'll use whatever last name my husband has. So there would be two middle names. This also gives the girl the choice to go by so many things (Elizabeth, Elle, Ellie, Beth, Bethy, Betty, Michelle, Chelle, Mich, Francis, Frankie) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->