Help with girls names

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Hi I am due to have my second girl in September and cannot decide on a name her sister is called Matilda. And baby's middle name will be gwen.

Harriet
Annabel
Eleanor
Florence
Penelope
Hermione
Jemima
Olivia
Tabitha

:)

11 weeks away from having the baby still no name anyone else have any names

Matilda is one of our girl names if we ever have a second and we thought it goes lovely with our daughters name, which is Phoebe x

I don't think Dakota "goes" with Matilda, but that may not be a factor for you (its not something I really consider when choosing a name but I know it matters to others). Names which do go imo:
Jane
June
Tabitha
Mabel
Ruby
Geniveve
Juliet
Amelie
Charlotte
Winnie
Ida

Thanks my partner likes willow now but I cannot decide on a name now only have at the most 2 weeks before she is here so any more help out there

Mother in law (rest in peace) is named Alina I've always liked it but it doesn't go well with alot of middle names sounded out like AH-LEEN-NA.

Hows your name search going? I thought I could toss a few out for you..
Charity
Oaklee
Eden
Miriam
Ellarose
Lola
Ivy
Melody

Hazel
Daphne
Penelope
Beatrice
Rosalind
Vivian
Adeline
Elise
Felicity
Clementine
Rosalie
Celine
Stella
Cora
Poppy
Iris
Delilah
Arabella

Thanks for your lovely names I have decided to go with gypsy just because I like it. I have been slammed on here for choosing it but I just wanted something different and that no one else is going to have.
Hazel
Daphne
Penelope
Beatrice
Rosalind
Vivian
Adeline
Elise
Felicity
Clementine
Rosalie
Celine
Stella
Cora
Poppy
Iris
Delilah
Arabella

Thanks for your lovely names I have decided to go with gypsy just because I like it. I have been slammed on here for choosing it but I just wanted something different and that no one else is going to have.

Aw you shouldn't have been slammed! You absolutely should choose a name because you like it. It's your child, therefore your privilege to name her. Best of luck to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->