Help with nausea?

Gilmoregirl1

Reaction score
Hey ladies i am 4. 1/2 weeks along. Today is the first day im really noticing symptons besides smell becuase ive had super scent for over a week. Today i am feeling really dizzy having hot flashes that lead to me being freezing cold. I have an increased appetite and am no longer cramping which i did all day yesterday. Toady i have started to feel nausiated over a smell i cannot find at work. With my first i was in the hospital all the time all nine months for fluids because i just could not stop vomiting. I started vomiting at 3 weeks with him and puked till i gave birth. I tired everything the lavander scent (only gave me a migrane) the sea sickness bracelets and finally zofran. If i could get the zofran down early enough and took it religously i could almost make it a day with out vomiting. However with this pregnancy i dont want to take zofran due to the lawsuits. What have you done that helps with nausea i was miserable my last pregnancy and i dont want to go through that again. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

I pop a peppermint candy in my mouth when I first wake up. Really seems to be helping. Also I find myself starving in the middle of the night and I will get up and eat a light snack like a handful of cereal or a nutrigrain bar. The nights I've done that no nausea in the am! Ive also tried sea-bands twice and they seem to work good if you position them right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"