Help with OPK please, 2 surges a few days apart?

trudie100

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Just wanted some advise about these blasted OPK's please

I usually have 28 day cycles and ovulate on around day 14/15 but the last couple of months I've been having shorter 26 day cycles.

So this month I started testing a bit earlier than usual with the OPKs and on CD11 I got a dark very near positive, I tested again the next day (CD12) expecting a proper positive and got a negative.

I carried on testing out of curiosity for the next few days and after negatives in between I got another very near positive on CD14.

Then again the next day it was negative ???

Neither of the near positives were proper positives - they were the kind of colour my OPKs normally go the day before Im going to get an actual positive but I don't get how they could go negative for those few days in between.

Do you think I ovulated at all and if so when? at first I thought maybe I ovulated on CD10 but just missed the surge as I didn't test until CD11 but I'm confused about the other near positive on day 14 :dohh:

Any ideas ladies? x

U won't always get 2 positives. Some women have short surges. I personally think opks cause nothing but confusion. Temping for a couple months to see what CD u generally ovulate is so much more reliable. Through temping I saw I ovulate on day 15 like clockwork. However opks were giving me positives from day 8-16

I agree they are confusing! I've never temped before, how do you do it. whats the process? ha x

Ladies I need help again

I randomly done an opk just now (cd19) and got a definite positive (test line is actually darker than control line)

I have no idea what's going on this month?

My last few cycles have been 25-26 days so ovulating on day 19 is late and also I've had those other near positives earlier on and then the negatives inberween

Any guesses ? x

Ok it gets weirder

I tested again about 20 mins ago and after getting a definite positive yesterday on cd19 I've got another defo strong positive again this evening on cd20

Is this normal? Help x

The exact same thing is happening to me today.

I was supposed to have ovulated on the 15th and had a positive opk those days too. Iam so confused... Now we are going to BD tonight too! I thought I was 4 DPO already!

This is from today

[url=https://postimg.org/image/otim0f3ih/][img]https://s4.postimg.org/otim0f3ih/image.jpg[/url][/IMG]

Ok ladies I just tested again and another strong positive opk

That's 3 days in a row .... Is this Normal?

And should I take the first positive I got as the definitive one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->