help with opks plz

ms sunshine

Reaction score
okay.....1st month trying for no2. I have been getting ov cramps for nearly 2 weeks, my cp seemed to have moved though its my first time checking could be wrong. cant really tell by cm don't get a lot never have. sooooo have been using opks done this first time round and it worked but im confused. according to various ovulation calcs I should have ovulated anytime from last thurs to today. I suppose it could still happen, but since I think wed or thur last week I was getting faint negs and it was getting stronger but not positive. then today its weaker. I know sometimes you can ov and miss the lh surge so you don't get a positive but for some bizzare reason I kept my old opks and I went and looked the ones from 2 and 3 days were still faint but the two from yesterday id say are positive. I know it says not to read after 30 but do you think I was impatient and it was positive? first time round I got the positive more or less straight away so when I didn't see it after 2 or 3 mins didn't bother waiting. just done another now and im going to wait ten and have a look and maybe keep it and see if it goes darker or stays the same.... just with it being the first time trying after my son and im 36 just want to make sure im still workin.... its just weird im still cramping I didn't really take much notice prev months I just don't remember it going on this long its annoying now lol is it worth getting a digital or do you think I should just still with the cheapies for this month? I should have took my temps too I suppose but I just wanted to try doing it a more relaxing way

I would try a $ store opk if you still think you have a chance to O this cycle. I just got a positive on a $ store and neg on clinical guard (amazon) opks. I test only between 1pm and 3pm so I am less confused. I wouldnt have thought to use opk if I hadn't checked my cervix for cm and it was super high. Check your cp as well. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->