Help with pigeons

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Does anyone no any way to stop pigeons trying to nest on my sky dish? we had a nest before but a young lad who got an air soft gun for his birthday decided to shoot the one of the pigeons witch was a mess to clean up.

but the past few days a new pair have been building a nest witch falls down almost everyday so i have to sweep up the garden everyday and they sit and poop on all our garden furniture and sit and fly across my washing line so i can not dry the babys clothes and sheets on the line for fear of the pigeons sitting on them or pooping on them and its really annoying me now since i have to use my tumble dryer even though its sunny because they poop everywhere :hissy:

Knocking down the nest will not help since the wind at night does that anyway and we all no pigeons are not the best of birds to have nesting in your garden for the things they carry. so any help would be much loved.

u will have to try line in with bared wire or somat hun otherwise they will do it all the time,every yr,they wont hurt themselves they just wont be able to land/nest there and wil go eleswhere x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->