• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help with short/light periods

Mrs_C2610

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, just wondering if anyone can help shed any light on my issues please? I came off BCP In December 2012 I had my withdrawal bleed and then another 'period' right on schedule. My cycles last on average 28 days but an be as short as 25 days and long as 30 days. My periods are short and are more like brown spotting rather than red and last for around 2 days, I could get away with probably just a panty liner. I am temping and using opk's, which show ovulation. I have been to the doctors and had cycle day 20/21 tests done and they show ovulation, everything else they tested for came back with no further action needed apart from prolactain, I need another test, although they didnt say whether there was something wrong or they just couldn't tell. Anyway, I guess my question is does anyone know what's going on and does anyone know what prolactain is/does or have any experiences I've tried google and it tells me all sorts. Thanks in advance ladies xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"