Help with soft cups!!!

MommyCandice

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Can't remember if I heard about soft cups on here or in the ttc fb group i;m in but used one the other day after bding to try and help and it was my firt time so maybe it wasn;t in there properly but I put it where it told me to after bding and what not and I couldn't feel it like the package said I wouldnt if it was in the right place but it still felt like I was leaking, do any of you other ladies have any problem with them and it was hard to get it in before they started to come back out. sorry if tmi. i put it in while my feet were in the air as there was no way i was gonna get to the bathroom in time and then when I took it out it was covered in blood so i dunno why that was either maybe as af just ended a few days prior but I'm trying to figure out what im doing wrong, any help or tips would be great :)

I just tried soft cups for the first time too. I didn't have anything leak from it. I'm guessing maybe the problem was that your feet were in the air? My experience was once I put it in it immediately slid into place on its own. Maybe your position made it not be able to seal correctly? Or maybe what was leaking was never inside the cup to begin with, since you said some was already coming out before you got the soft cup in.
I do keep it by the bed so I don't have to get up after BD. I put in in while I was lying down but then got right up and walked around the room to make sure it was in place.
Maybe after a couple more uses you will find what works best for you. Good luck!

thank you. my guess is what was leaking was never in cup. luckily it was not to much. i intend to make this work haha. how long are you suppose to leave it in for?? once it was in i went to the bathroom to make sure it was in right spot and it felt like it was in place so im hoping after a few more tries there won't be any more confusion...

hiya, I tried to use soft cups a few times when ttc but I never liked them. I kept worrying that I wouldn't get it out and was convinced it wasn't in properly. In the end, I stopped using them. To be in with the best chance, stop getting out of bed directly after BD. Just stay in bed, don't use the loo.....just go to sleep. The sperm are exactly where they need to be and they will continue swimming upwards. Maybe put a pillow under your hips for 10 minutes or so, to encourage them even more?:)
GL

soft cups can be left in for up to 12 hours. I don't think anybody knows how long is optimal for ttc because the company never tested them for this purpose. I don't feel it once it's in so I don't mind leaving it the full 12 hours; I figure it can't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->