Help with symptoms UPDATE BFP

mrshazard94

Reaction score
so my husband and I are trying to conceive baby number 3..sorry if this is a long post.

I have very irregular periods so I have been taking Fertile aid women and fertile aid CM to try and help ovulation along. Before I was taking this I was taking Angus castus, folic acid and eve primrose oil to try and help ( this helped to get pregnant with my baby no 2.). I am still breastfeeding but she is nearly one now.

So last week I had a really heavy feeling in my uterus area, occasional stabbing up in you know where, back ache and achy hips/thighs, I had all this for a good 2-3 days and then Saturday/sunday it kinda of just stopped. then on Monday I had a dodgy couple of poos (sorry TMI) not runny but not normal but that was only in the morning then it went. I also got 2 spots up my nose which is weird as I NEVER get spots let a lone up my nose?! I am now feeling really tired with the occasional symptom of what I have already mentioned but only for a short period at a time.

My question is - at what DPO would you normally feel these symptoms? from my search history I have liked when I thought I might be ovulating around the 10/11th June so do these symptoms match up with that time scale? im so confused. I was convinced I felt pregnant and did a tesco test and BFN :( I have also had several vivid dreams. And my 3 year old came up to me and said 'there is a baby in your tummy mummy'....not at all weird haha

so my husband and I are trying to conceive baby number 3..sorry if this is a long post.

I have very irregular periods so I have been taking Fertile aid women and fertile aid CM to try and help ovulation along. Before I was taking this I was taking Angus castus, folic acid and eve primrose oil to try and help ( this helped to get pregnant with my baby no 2.). I am still breastfeeding but she is nearly one now.

So last week I had a really heavy feeling in my uterus area, occasional stabbing up in you know where, back ache and achy hips/thighs, I had all this for a good 2-3 days and then Saturday/sunday it kinda of just stopped. then on Monday I had a dodgy couple of poos (sorry TMI) not runny but not normal but that was only in the morning then it went. I also got 2 spots up my nose which is weird as I NEVER get spots let a lone up my nose?! I am now feeling really tired with the occasional symptom of what I have already mentioned but only for a short period at a time.

My question is - at what DPO would you normally feel these symptoms? from my search history I have liked when I thought I might be ovulating around the 10/11th June so do these symptoms match up with that time scale? im so confused. I was convinced I felt pregnant and did a tesco test and BFN :( I have also had several vivid dreams. And my 3 year old came up to me and said 'there is a baby in your tummy mummy'....not at all weird haha

In all of my pregnancies (one ended in mc), I had symptoms identical to PMT! Sore, big boobs, cramping, back pain, the runs (nice!), fatigue, nausea....You name it! And I become aware of them around a week before AF is due (this is probably something to do with endometriosis).

Many women report symptoms very quickly after O and not for much later...everyone is different, I guess.

I am actually hoping what I am experiencing (all the above), IS PMT as I am not currently TTC!

In all of my pregnancies (one ended in mc), I had symptoms identical to PMT! Sore, big boobs, cramping, back pain, the runs (nice!), fatigue, nausea....You name it! And I become aware of them around a week before AF is due (this is probably something to do with endometriosis).

Many women report symptoms very quickly after O and not for much later...everyone is different, I guess.

I am actually hoping what I am experiencing (all the above), IS PMT as I am not currently TTC!

Well, to be honest I won't be terribly upset if mine is a period either because I just want to know I have got everything working properly and then I have a starting point if you know what I mean!

do you know how many DPO you are? when do you plan on testing? I have some IC's coming but I have to wait until Saturday :growlmad:

I know exactly what you mean! It's quite strange being back on here (took us 4 years to conceive #1 because of the endo).

I think I'm about 12 DPO - AF is due on Friday but I won't test before then. Actually I think I didn't get a BFP last time for a week after my period was due. Then I bled and thought I was miscarrying but didn't.....ahhh pregnancy is so stressful (for me!)

You're going to test on Saturday then?

yes im going to test Saturday I think that would make me 13dpo ish if my guess was right with the pain I had. (not confirmed with ovulation test or any thing)

Just read your other post and saw about your CM - mine has been very minimal for a few days now but when I check its always wet but its just as thin slimy/watery consistency!

wow 4 years!? thats a long time :( worth it in the end though isn't it!

will be interesting to see if you get bpf Friday then! saw also you had some spotting? would be around the time of implantation wouldn't it???

Defo worth it in the end yes :)

Yes, the spotting threw me every time. It was weeks after I assume implantation would have taken place. With #1, the doc told me I was miscarrying, I waited a week then had a scan to see if 'everything had come away properly' and it most certainly hadn't (there was a heartbeat!) Exactly the same the second time around which WAS a miscarriage and then again with #2 which was just 2 weeks after the miscarriage.

I actually think it might the the bub burrowing into the womb lining. I'd rather it didn't happen though!

Ohh well it definitely sounds that way, were you going to try for a 3rd at some point in the future?

'hahahah' I know what im going to be doing as soon as im not pinned down by my sleeping baby got a good 60 tests to occupy my self in my spare time ( lol whats that)

The tesco ones I tried were 25 mui and these are 10 so who knows.

Ohh well it definitely sounds that way, were you going to try for a 3rd at some point in the future?

'hahahah' I know what im going to be doing as soon as im not pinned down by my sleeping baby got a good 60 tests to occupy my self in my spare time ( lol whats that)

The tesco ones I tried were 25 mui and these are 10 so who knows.

I know exactly what you're going to do (keep me posted!)

No, I absolutely wanted to stop at two, for all kinds of reasons. I'm not together with the father anymore either. Would be a bit of a mess!

Well, Im not sure I should have expected different but very white BFN lol

I hope that what ever the out come is for you that you are ok xx

thats ok, ill update here when I do them so that I have something refer back to when I hopefully either get onto next cycle or bfp.

Keep us updated won't you xx

I’ve now got a cold sore coming :( I have my sisters wedding in a couple of weeks and I’m maid of honour and when I get cold sore they don’t go quickly and I’ll end up with a red patch for a while. This better be a symptom lol

I’ve now got a cold sore coming :( I have my sisters wedding in a couple of weeks and I’m maid of honour and when I get cold sore they don’t go quickly and I’ll end up with a red patch for a while. This better be a symptom lol

Get compeed cold sore patches they are like a fiver but they work my cold sores can last a good 3 weeks with out them but with them they are gone in a week

Get compeed cold sore patches they are like a fiver but they work my cold sores can last a good 3 weeks with out them but with them they are gone in a week

Thank you I’m popping to town tomorrow so will deffo pick some up. Of all the times to get one hey :dohh:

Thank you I’m popping to town tomorrow so will deffo pick some up. Of all the times to get one hey :dohh:

Yea I totally understand it as my sister got married the 31st May and I was her bridesmaid and my eyes all swelled up thanks to my hayfever i thought I had a stye but after taking my hayfever tablet and cold compress they went.

Yea I totally understand it as my sister got married the 31st May and I was her bridesmaid and my eyes all swelled up thanks to my hayfever i thought I had a stye but after taking my hayfever tablet and cold compress they went.

Omg no I don’t envy people who suffer with hay fever!! I might just find my self a nice paper bag to wear haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->