Help with symptoms

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Hi 6 weeks today and only symptoms I have are breasts are a little sore and I am so hungry and tired it's crazy are these symptoms normal

Your symptoms sound pretty much the same as mine. I've never been one to suffer from lots of morning sickness with vomiting, only a bit of nausea if I start to get hungry.

I'm 6 weeks as well. I have only had extreme tiredness and a tad bit of sickness. It's very mild if at all. I do run to the loo a little more but no sore breasts (but I was still breastfeeding so I'm thinking they might be toughened from that).

Are you worried about the lack of symptoms? I am a little and I can't stop thinking that there is nothing in there even though all my tests are positive and I haven't had any bleeding x

I'm 6 weeks as well. I have only had extreme tiredness and a tad bit of sickness. It's very mild if at all. I do run to the loo a little more but no sore breasts (but I was still breastfeeding so I'm thinking they might be toughened from that).

Are you worried about the lack of symptoms? I am a little and I can't stop thinking that there is nothing in there even though all my tests are positive and I haven't had any bleeding x

Yes I am a little worried I don't have my first ultrasound until 8 weeks so I am like u wondering. Although my partner says that I am starting to show but I still think that's a little early to show at 6 weeks although it is my second pregnancy

I eat crackers in the mornings that seems to help.

Your lucky , it only happens in the morning?
Mine is all day long : (
I've been snacking on crackers/fruit and lemon la croix the past few days , I hope it ends soon

Hi ladies! Was just looking for a sounding board at the moment... So heres the deal... last month i had an operation to remove a cyst on my left ovary. Took two weeks to heal and was about the time for me to O again, so i figured why waste an egg? (; I believe i Oed on 01/17/18 (i dont know for sure as i dont temp nor use OPK) Call me crazy, but the next day i just had this odd feeling. Like i was hung over, however, i didnt drink ANYTHING the night before. I always get this weird "full" and "nauseas" feeling in my abdomen after a night of drinking, and never had it any other time until now(still have it). Then, about a day later (***TMI***) i noticed white creamy CM and like a glob of jelly-like CM that was almost clear, but had white streaks in it. It has continued (im now 9DPO) to be very abundant but now more creamy (exactly like lotion) with no sign of stopping(i keep thinking i have wet myself lol) also, Dr pepper is tasting very strange to me and it is making me bonkers because DH doesnt taste it and i just KNOW that it does not taste like Dr pepper... and last of all my nipples hurt. Every month after i O i get sore breasts. like extremely sore all over that last until AF. But i have never had just the nipples be sore. In addition, i have been having ovulation like pinching and cramping but am not confident that i dont usually get these as i have never paid enough attention until now i guess. I took a test at 7dpo because i kept reading that if youre getting symptoms then you should get a positive test. i got a BFN. I really dont think i am symptom spotting because usually when i do its like grasping at straws (late BFP possible?, No sore breasts being a symptom? Etc)
*more info about me*
-irregular periods
-usually last between 33 and 45 days
-LP usually 14 days (i think)
-TTC for 2 years (1 yr NTNP)
Im not asking if you think i am pregnant, because i know your guess is as good as mine, but i was just wondering if any of you that have been pregnant in the past have had these symptoms? I dont want to get my hopes up but i also just want to KNOW, trying to hold out testing again until 02/02/17.
Thank you all for reading this long post! i just dont know who to talk to about all of this TTC business. DH doesnt get it. He is supportive, just doesnt get it lol. Anyways sending prayers for a happy and healthy 9 months and beautiful little babies to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->