Help with temping please!

PearlandLace

Reaction score
Is there any other way to temp than immediately on waking? I am always so groggy first thing that no matter how vehemently I promise I'll remember to test, I always forget. It would be a good comparison against my OPK's as this is my 5th cycle of TTC. Thanks for any help :) x

It really does need to be right when you wake up, before you get out of bed. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Turn off your alarm? Whatever it is, put your thermometer there so you see it immediately. I set my iPhone alarm so I put a message that pops up when the alarm goes off that says "Take your temperature!" But after a couple of weeks it became second nature anyways.

I'll third what they said, haha... to help me remember, I use my iPhone as an alarm, and I put the thermometer right on top of the phone. That way, I have to touch the thermometer to turn off the alarm, which reminds me to temp!

I have to set the alarm on my phone to remind me to take at the same time every day, trust me when you hear that alarm, you'll know it's time to temp lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->