Help! Yellow CM???

SalemBailey13

Reaction score
OK, from the beginning. My cycle is 34 days and DOES change to 32 or 33 days (sometimes). My calculated ovulation date was January 5th 2014 and got the EWCM that day as well. We were intimate every other day this month, 3 days before, stopped one day, did it 3 more days (including during Ovulation and 1 day before). Then pretty much waited. At this point I found an Implantation calculator in which indicated there was a 36% chance I would implant on the 14th of January. was intimate again on the 10th, just in case. During Jan 6&7 I had very watery cm then completely dry the 8th. on the 9th i had creamy cm then on the 10th it became EWCM again. the 11th was watery, the 12th was creamy and had A LOT of it then on the 13th it was creamy sticky but still notice able (wet undies). Well the 14th came and after walking the dog that morning I realized very wetness down there. Ran to the bathroom and found myself bleeding. My period isn't due til January 22nd. Its a week early and on the 27th day of my cycle which is HIGHLY abnormal for me in all my period years. I went to the hospital and everything was fine, completely healthy and the pee test was Neg, so was my blood. I usually bleed for 5 days and AF is ALWAYS HEAVY where tampons just cant keep up. Well this time, it was a 3 day bleed, red like my period but light (didnt need to change every second). It dried up completely on the 17th, no blood or cm at all. at around 11pm (cuz i was watching Dracula tv) I noticed the creamy white cm came back then turned brown then turned yellow! today I would be at 13 dpo. I've gained 5lbs and i'm having some lower back pain/dullness. My bbs don't hurt but they don't really stay in my bra right now. I bleed on exactly the 36% chance of Implantation. I've been kinda pissy a couple of days, and so tired I just sleep randomly either in the car (husband driving) or on the couch. Been ttc for 7 months, hoping maybe this month is our month. I am charting, taking vitamins, drinking so much water and realized I've been addicted to apple juice. I hear some women get "spotting" like watered down pink blood, while others spot like an actual period. I've never experienced any of this before ever, including the yellow cm. Thought maybe someone else had a taste of at least one of these things and ended up pregnant. :nope:

I think there's a chance you could be pregnant. I would test again on the 22nd. Good luck!

I started getting yellow cm just a couple of days before I got my bfp. I had absolutely no bleeding but that's not something everyone gets anyway. If you're like me and this is the first time you've ever noticed yellowish cm, I'd say test. I got bfp on 13dpo...but again, everyone is different

good luck! Keep posted :)

:cloud9: I guess I'll keep my hopes up a tiny bit (had 6 months of nothing), I had given up but my husband still has hope so I'll do it for him so I don't strain my heart again. This would be my first child if I am, we already have set names for boy or girl. My mom told me she had this happen when she had me (I'm the first born) so wish me luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->