help !!!

danielle19

Reaction score
how long is normal to bleed after a m/c?
i have nearly stopped now just brown slime coming away
i still feel sick and am sweating a lot
is this normal?

It takes time for your body to ajust hun.

You can bleed for up to 4 weeks after a m/c as far as i can remember i did after mine

xxx

thanks imi
u just worry yourself at the smallest thing

I know you do ...

I bled for just under 4wks with the eptopic and 2wks with the M/C

xxx

ive only been bleeding three days and its went brown now

I know you do ...

I bled for just under 4wks with the eptopic and 2wks with the M/C

xxx

OMG hun I knew you had an ectopic but not another M/C? when was this?
:hugs: bex

I bled for about 9 or 10 days with my 1st MC which was quite short but considerably longer than a normal AF for me

I bled for about 10days after my MC. Sorry to hear you had a MC :hugs:

Hi Danielle,
I'm so sorry to hear about your m/c! It is such a horrible thing to experience. Take the time you need to grieve and get yourself well...it takes as long as you need!
After my m/c I bled for what seemed like a long time -almost three weeks and ended up having an u/s done to ensure everything was ok. Then I had to go one progestin to get everything started up again. It took about 5 months for my body to get back to normal...which is a long time when all I wanted to do was to start trying again. After a while I realized I wasn't ready to relaxed for a bit to address issues that I hadn't dealt with after the m/c.
All the best to you, every day for me seemed to make things a little less painful, although I will always remember. Keep your chin up kiddo!!

thanks hopeful
this was my 2nd miscarriage :cry:
going to hospital on the 25th of sept for tests
waiting on first af then going to start ttc again
i was so gutted as i thought it was my fault but the doc told me she would send me for tests to put my mind at ease
any way i will let everyone know how i get on when i get back from my appointment
thanks hopeful
i feel ready to start again and although i sometimes think about it imo i think that god needed my angels in heaven :hugs:

sorry to hear of your loss hopeful :hugs:
keep thinking positive and i hope you get your bfp soon :happydance:

It varies hun & can also depend if it was a chemical pregnancy or a loss further along.

Sorry to hear of you losses sweetie & wish you luck in your investigations & best of luck TTC - Don't blame yourself these things happen its such a cruel cruel reality but you will get your dream x x

thanks wobbles :hugs:
will let you know how we get on
counting down the days to the 25th of sept :hissy:

Counting is the worst you can do .... relax and enjoy your OH pampering you! Dunno abou tyou but I find it quite a chuckle when I see my OH running round doing everything, feeling sorry for himself & shattered by the end of the day ;) lol x

lol my OH is the same
moaning that he cant get on his car site coz i have been on this all day lol
im addicted

but even though all his moans of how shattered he is and he wants to get on his site he couldnt be any happier that i found this site wobbles

LOL Wireless & 2 PCs is heaven when theres 2 of you now addicted to various websites ;)

When we only have one we *fight* :rofl:

lol yeah i think him 2 get me a laptop off santa lol
he is a member on about 6 different car sites but the main one is important as he is a moderator on it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->