Help!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by gixxgirl06, Aug 22, 2009.

1. gixxgirl06

gixxgirl06 Well-Known Member

I don't know anymore. for 3 weeks now I've been really sick with morning sickness, well pretty much all day sickness. I can't stand odors, like my own perfume, I can't eat stuff cause I get really sick, even water is making me sick. I used to love cookies & now I can't even look at them without puking.
    I can't brush my teethe without vomiting. my boobs are still the same, just a bit on the heavier side. I have lower cramping, & lower back pain. I"m also extremely horny. I've done 2 tests, 1 neg. & 1 very light tinge of pos. I'm seeing my doctor next week for it. again, everything that I have been reading & I'm going through is the symptoms of being pregnant. Needless to say I had sex with my then bf like in mid July & again towards the end of July. We are no longer together. what do you all say?

2. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

When is :witch: due. I think your symptoms sound possible for pregnancy but some of those can be :witch: too.

As far as the bf part... How do you feel about it all?

:hugs:

3. gixxgirl06

gixxgirl06 Well-Known Member

I figured that if I'm pregnant I should be due around the end of April & beginning of May.
    Oh, I"m not worried about him being in the the pix, that's the least of my worries. Though I think he might want to have part in it. He has 2 other kids already with his exwife. I did tell him that he will be paying child support, either voluntarily or by court order. I can handle it myself. I have a good paying job, I own my own home, & I have a wonderful supportive family that are there for me no matter what. I just turned 44. I'm hoping I am pregnant though.

4. mamabear0485

mamabear0485 Well-Known Member

sounds like your pregnant, have a blood test. Its 99% accurate. :)
    Fingers crossed for ya. x