Help!

icsunshine

Mother of 3 TTC after MC
Reaction score
I don't know what to do! Am I just scared of having another mc or what? I go from wanting another baby to feeling like I should be happy with what I have.

I have a 5 yr old, 3 yr old and 18month old. I just had a mc with my 4th pregnancy which we were using the natural family planning method but I never took too much care in keeping track so it was not a total shock when I discovered I was preggers. However I freaked out and my OH said "maybe we brought this on ourselves" Really, he was meaning maybe you brought on the mc because it took me a good week to accept my pregnancy and get real excited about it. He was fine with having a 4th but I was scared that we could not afford it, what if we can't give them everything they deserve etc.
Now, I am so confused. I was devestated when I lost the baby. I don't want to go through that again but I want another baby. Am I being greedy? has anyone else felt like this?

I dont have any other children so i cant comment, all i will say is that i dont think you are being greedy and from experience having a miscarriage makes you want a baby even more. i'm even more obsessed now and im not sure thats good. you are very lucky to have the 3 you have and i'm sorry for your loss :hugs: xxx

I am sorry for your loss. I think that this is something that goes on in all of our heads. DH and I talked after my MC and said that if this were to happen to us again there is no way we could go through it. Now that I have had a baby after that I couldn't imagine not trying again. If we would have given up and said be happy with what we have then we would have never had our 7 month old. Loving and wanting children is far from greedy....think about how much we give up for our babies, do you see any greed in that?? Even now, almost 2 years after my MC and the birth of a healthy baby I am thinking should I really try again?? Do I want to go through it all?? I think it is natural to question when we are scared. Hope this helped. Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->