help

wcfannin

Praying for our miracle
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me some of the things they felt that told them they were pregnant? Was being dizzy and mild cramping one?

hey :) i had dizziness, nearly fainted answering the door to a delivery courier one day.. that made me suspicious, then the morning sickness that followed gave it away!

I sure hope thats what these dizzy spells mean! I am also hungry all the time..god I lay in bed at night reading and me belly makes all kinds of sounds! Congrates on your little one!! :)

well, the test, then came sickness, tiredness, getting plump!

sickness, I was puking all the time. period was shockingly late and i kept getting head aches and a weird dizzy feeling

Really intense cramping feelings that had me thinking my period was about to descend at any minute and then the test and then one week to the day after that starting to feel yucky and two weeks to the day after the test starting to be sick...and carrying on being sick for weeks and weeks and weeks!

sore boobs nausea dizzyness didnt happen til later on though randomly feel dizzy esepcially if i dont eat in the morning

x

I had cramping just like before a period but my boobs which usually get REALLY sore for two or three days before AF were not tender which made me wonder, then I did the test. If we had not been trying I doubt I would have noticed until my period was late as there was nothing really that dramatic, I had more 'symtoms' on months when I wasn't pg!

sore boobs, that's about it at first- then morning sickness came later.

Just wait and take a test honey, you really can't judge by symptoms alone (though I know how hard it is not to try!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->