????help

sarah89

Reaction score
Hi all,
my last period was 10th august, pregnancy tests have come back negative, i had a little bleeding ( spotting ) on 27th sept then really heavy bleeding the 28th and in the morning of the 29th. on the 30th i was back to spotting again? now on the 1st there is no blood? what do i do? thanks

Hi sarah, have you visited any doctor yet? i think you should ask for a blood test. GL x

Are you tracking your ovulation. I'd suggest if you dont wanna use opks do start temping and start charting your temps. You will get a better idea of whats happening in your cycle. May be you ovulated late this month that could explain the late period. Dont know what could be the reason of your unusual period as you only bled for one day and the rest you spotted. You can talk to doc for better insight

Check fertilityfriend.com if you are interested in charting.

ok so i am making an appoitment to see doctor tomorrow. but have noticed that when i wipe there is blood there again but none in my knickers??

also i am getting stomach cramps?

can anyone tell me whats up?

I hope your doc does some blood tests, That might give you a better picture of whats going on. GL lemme know how your appt went x

I would take another test and see what it says and its a :bfn: see what dr says!! GL to you!

Hiya went to the doc, done another test which came back negative!! He said it could have just been a weird period :-(

Oh sorry dear x , i would suggest you start temping it gives such a peace of mind and gives a better picture of your cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"