help!!!!!!

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
Ok, so my temps started to rise three days ago which I assumed meant I'd ovulated. However, TWO days ago I got my first positive opk (I assumed I'd just missed my surge when I tested earlier), and I've had strong positive opks ever since including this morning!!! So then I thought my higher temps were some weird fluke. But now Fertility Friend says I ovulated three days ago, like I'd originally thought... Any insight??? I'm freaking out b/c i was supposed to start taking progesterone right after O....

Can you post link to your chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/430db0

You have a lot of open circles, which could be maybe why your temps rose like they did. Did you take your temps a bit later than usual around this time?

You have a lot of open circles, which could be maybe why your temps rose like they did. Did you take your temps a bit later than usual around this time?

That's the weird thing - FF kept making random circles open the day AFTER I'd charted them, when I put that new day's temp on the chart. I have no doubt at all that my temps are what I charted, at my usual time, and the opks I've taken the last few days are STRONG positives (like, darker than the control by a shade or two strong).

Gahhh! lol:wacko:

A lot of your temps are missing too. So I can't clearly say what is your pre O temp range. Start charting atleast by cd3. Take out your positive opks and see what FF does. Are you using advance method in FF if not change it to advance.

Yeah, I am using advanced. I know I should have kept charting while I was bleeding, but I had a chemical last month and truthfully was just too disheartened to bother for a few days there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->