Help :/

Meganbeth

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I'm new to this .. I'm 24 no children and have been on and off trying for a year! The hubby and I are both getting a little discouraged .. However this month I'm feeling very very different .. This might all be in my head but here goes my story ...

Every month we ttc I have pretty much always let my body tell me when I'm ovulating but this month we tried something different .. I have been using an app on my phone to track my ovulation and also we used an ovulation kit just to be certain !

Both my app and my kit were telling me the 12th .. So hubby and I went to work on the 12 th and 13th with maybe a time before and after ..

But on the 12th and the 13th we used a soft cup because we had read up and heard a lot of woman saying how it was great for ttc

We'll I am 7dpo now and 7days till AF .. And I have never felt so different !

I'm extremely fatigued my eyes are constantly on fire and I feel like I can sleep standing up sometimes ! Last night I felt some kind of not so much cramping but like a pinching and popping feeling where I would normally feel menstrual cramps .. It only lasted a couple minutes

I feel so hungry but everytime I go to eat something it feels like I can't stomach anything .. I have a terrible neck ache and head ache for the past two days. Plus I have a lot of gas (tmi sorry) .. And all around I feel off.

I'm kind of emotional but that is normal for me about a week before AF

I'm sorry this is so long but I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what's going on .. Is it a sign or is it in my head .. Or signs of AF .. And when should I test if it's not in my head .. Thank you ladies !

Sending you lots of baby dust and luck! The way you're feeling is so similar to how I felt when TTC #1 - About 5 dpo I had a really sharp pinching pain in my left side that I'd never felt anything like it before (or since), and only happened for a couple of minutes. That night and the next day I had horrendous neck ache and generally felt a bit like I had the flu. I got my BFP 8 days later. So fingers crossed these are good signs for you too!

Thank you bump on brain :) I thought I was going crazy and making things up .. Wishful thinking if you will .. Lol my fingers r crossed !!!!! I hope this is my month :)

I hate to say it but AF symptoms are very similar to early pregnancy symptoms! The only way to tell for sure is to :test: I got my :bfp: at 11dpo so you're almost there! Good luck....

Sounds very promising!!! I am TTC #1 and have only been trying 1 cycle, but I have read a ton and your symptoms seem right on track for a Bfp!! Fx for you!!! Keep us posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->