Help?

mummy_smurf2b

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just after a bit of advice,

Today has not been a good day, earlier I was thinking I'm coming down with a bug but who knows... I was shaking and my stomach was making random noises but it's not them that gets me really thinking... I also had really sore bbs it was painfull. It's ok at the moment but went through it again before althou didn't last as long but I decided to see if I could figure why it's happening and my nipples felt really hard, now it's gone away they feel kind of full or something. I'm also sure I keep feeling pressure down there but could be imagining that lol. Around my nipple still feels a little soar, do you all think it's anything to worry about?

I don't know how many dpo I am because ff keep changing its mind lol

Hi Mummy - do you know what cd you're at?

I had a lot of the same symptoms right at the same time in my cycle this month!! Still not sure if it was a stomach bug or pregnancy symptoms lol. I'll find out in a few days if AF makes an appearance.
I guess the only advice I can give is to see how you're feeling over the next few days... And best luck and best wishes!

I had a lot of the same symptoms right at the same time in my cycle this month!! Still not sure if it was a stomach bug or pregnancy symptoms lol. I'll find out in a few days if AF makes an appearance.
I guess the only advice I can give is to see how you're feeling over the next few days... And best luck and best wishes!

Thanks let me know if u get ur bfp I'm considering trying an internet cheapie 2mo, iv been googling what it can be, main ones being Pms, pregnancy, ovulation or imbalanced hormones.

Do you normally get sore bbs/nips around with PMS? Have you had any cramping/twinges or spotting?
Fingers crossed for :bfp: for us both :)

Do you normally get sore bbs/nips around with PMS? Have you had any cramping/twinges or spotting?
Fingers crossed for :bfp: for us both :)

Iv never had anything like this before they ain't usually sore maybe a little sensitive. This is painfull wen it comes. I took some tests early wen I first assumed I was 9dpo think it was they was internet cheapies and iv inspected them quite a lot and on one of them I thought I saw a very hard to see line so I dismissed it as my mind playing tricks, if u want to see a line enough u could perhaps see it u think, next day I tested again using another internet cheapie and a frer. Which I also swear I see a very hard to see line on if I look enough lol. Ff first said I ovulated cd9, then it changed it to cd 16 n now it's got it down as cd 17 lol but this cycle has been so diff from the rest, so confusing. When do u plan to test?

No spotting, cramps on and off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->