• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

help!!!!

Punk_Mum86

pregnant with number 2!!!
Reaction score
Hello! Ok, so fertility friend shows I o'd on cd10, making me 4 dpo, but I just took two ovulation tests and they're positive! Oh is away! Am I ovulation now? I'm confused...:dohh:
Here's a pic, thanks!!

Ok they don't look positive because the flash washed them out!! I promise the line is darker than the control irl. Eve more so now, this was taken at two minutes...Here's a better pic. :dohh:

Attachments

• 20140606_113815_resized_1.jpg
    20140606_113815_resized_1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140606_114931_resized.jpg
    20140606_114931_resized.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 8
Yep looks positive! The last test on the right definitely looks positive, with full colour and strong dye at the end of the line.

You may ovulate in the next day or two (using tests can be a bit funny for timing). Good luck. When does your oh return?

He's back tomorrow around midnight! I've never had two sets of positive ovulation tests before, they were super positive on Monday as well! :wacko:

Oh wow.. Tricky business! Good luck, hope you catch the egg :)

Why is FF saying you ovulated on CD10? Are you temping as well?

Some women get 2 serge's, doesn't necessary mean you will ovulate twice. Though if you are not temping to confirm ovulation I think you should assume this could be O again and BD as soon as you can!

I am temping yeah, and I had positive opks Monday and i had ewcm, high soft cervix. I have a 25/26 day cycle so cd10 is sometimes normal for me. I have creamy cm now and my cervix is closed and hard so I have no idea what's going on!:shrug:
Ah well, I will bd when oh gets back anyway, mostly just for fun though! :winkwink:

I would just BD to make sure and then just enjoy that you got to have extra :sex: for fun!....either way you should be good with catching your egg so yay!!

GL! FX! :dust:

I am temping yeah, and I had positive opks Monday and i had ewcm, high soft cervix. I have a 25/26 day cycle so cd10 is sometimes normal for me. I have creamy cm now and my cervix is closed and hard so I have no idea what's going on!:shrug:
Ah well, I will bd when oh gets back anyway, mostly just for fun though! :winkwink:

Oh...well if you are temping and FF gave you crosshairs on CD10 I would think that was O day. I would think this is just a second serge.

Curious - what made you keep testing with OPK's if FF said you have already ovulated?

Because I'm sad and wanted to pee on all the things!! Haha! :blush:

I totally get it, I took a few HPT's a couple cycles back just because I wanted to pee on something. Should have know better.

I don't use OPK's anymore, but when I did I had a reallyyyy hard time holding my pee for them. So the thought of doing them just to 'pee on something' is crazy to me!! Why do the pee dance when I don't have to! Haha

Haha, to be honest I'm fed up without oh here this week and I'm doing anything to occupy my time until he comes home tomorrow! This is my 2nd cycle temping and it seems much more reliable than the opks!

I agree - that's why I stopped OPK's! I would spend way too much time trying to figure out if they were positive...temps are clear as day. No guessing!

Well,it's the same again this morning. I'm not going to think anymore into it, I think it must just be a random thing.:flower:

Attachments

• 20140607_082717_resized.jpg
    20140607_082717_resized.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs