Help!!!!

WantToBeAMom0

Reaction score
First of all I am new to this forum but not new to TTC , it's been 5 years this month. So anyway my question....

I have irregular cycles but I have Been having a cycle every month sometimes two a month and now all of a sudden she hasn't shown her face, its been 33 days since my last cycle. I did get a cold two weeks ago do you think it at have delayed my cycle? I don't have any signs of pregnancy my boobs are a little sore but they do get that way sometimes when I start my cycle. Another thing around the time that I had the cold I had super watery cm, like I would get up out of bed and in was wet between my legs even on my thighs it was wet and I thought i had started my period every time....the super water CM is not normal for me at all. So now I can't help but think I'm preggo but it's been a long road of trying . Yesterday day one year that I had my very first chemical and only positive pregnancy test in the 5 years I have been trying and in was seeing an RE then. I havent went back to see them since October last year though. Oh and I'm very constipated. 😁

Correction the very watery cm was only a week ago along with my cold I was on CD 24 when that happened and it happened a few days before that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->