Help!!!

Duckwall14

Reaction score
Ladies, I need help.
I've just had laparoscopic surgery a week ago to remove two cyat from both ovaries, a cyst from each. They also did a d&c right then, too. So before hand I was never regular with my periods at all. However, my fiancé and I are trying to conceive. can anyone tell me what my chances may be now? After the surgery. We just tried tonight to see how things turn out but I was wanting to ask yall in advance. Please respond ASAP. Thanks,
Emily😘

[Report]

didn't want to read and run but I have no insights to offer. have you talked to your doc about when to ttc?

also, maybe try posting with laparoscopic surgery in the subject line? the threads are great. if ladies see that and are familiar I'm sure someone could offer up some help.

That may have helped. Sorry. I didn't even think about put that as the subject. I have talked to him about it but all he says is " it is likely" Thanks.

Hi, I'm getting ready to have Laparoscopic surgery Oct. 9th. My doc says, for me, the highest chances of conceiving will be in the first 3 months after surgery. They think I may have endometriosis or/and a cyst of some sort. There is definitely something on my left ovary. I hope this helped a little.

That gives me a little more hope. Thank you. Good luck with your surgery, hope all goes well :) recovery is a piece of cake.

I have had a lap to take out a cyst on the left ovary in March, the cyst was large so they couldn't save the Ovary and so they had to take it out too. I didn't get my cycles back for about 10 weeks and then with that first cycle, we have been trying to conceive with no luck. I seem to ovulate ok but not sure what the issue is. With my first pregnancy in 2011, no cysts etc and I conceived the first month we tried. I am not giving up hope just yet but I am also nearing 35 so I plan to talk with my doctor next month about the next steps are. Some places I read said that a surgery could leave scar tissue behind that could be blocking the tubes etc so I plan to talk with my dr. about that..hope this helped...

I wish I HAD tried after my first (or second) lap procedures. Supposedly you are more fertile. Did they drill/drain your ovaries? That is supposed to make ovulation easier or something.
I don't have any words of inspiration for you. I wish I did. My doctor said I was most fertile after surgeries one and two, not so much with the later ones.

I guess the only downside is possible scarring, but if you had an excellent surgeon chances are slim it would hurt your chances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->