Help

veunica

Reaction score
ok so I will be 4 days late tomorrow and this is about 2 be TMI :) but last week I had this clear watery discharge then the next day I had it but this time it had specs of blood then the next day when I wiped it look like i was going to start my period because it was a light red but not pink..... but it was gone when I went back to the bathroom so 4days ago i have been having a very light pink when I wipe everynow and then.... idk if I should test or wait til I am a wk late

ok so I will be 4 days late tomorrow and this is about 2 be TMI :) but last week I had this clear watery discharge then the next day I had it but this time it had specs of blood then the next day when I wiped it look like i was going to start my period because it was a light red but not pink..... but it was gone when I went back to the bathroom so 4days ago i have been having a very light pink when I wipe everynow and then.... idk if I should test or wait til I am a wk late

Definitely test now!! You are late enough that you should get an accurate result and the spotting sounds like implantation bleeding. Are you hoping for BFP or N?

I want a BFP I have been tryin for a while... This will be my 1st

Definitely test now!! You are late enough that you should get an accurate result and the spotting sounds like implantation bleeding. Are you hoping for BFP or N?

YAY!!! I am sending you baby dust for your BFP. I too am TTC my first... been a frustrating 6 months. AF is due for me on Wed. I took a HPT (cheap urine strip one) yesterday but it was a BFN so I assume I will get AF and bought wine just in case so I am all set to come home and drown my disappointment. :wine:

Thx :) same for you... and maybe it still wont come lets hope it was just to early to show :)

YAY!!! I am sending you baby dust for your BFP. I too am TTC my first... been a frustrating 6 months. AF is due for me on Wed. I took a HPT (cheap urine strip one) yesterday but it was a BFN so I assume I will get AF and bought wine just in case so I am all set to come home and drown my disappointment. :wine:

So I am now a week late but I am scared 2 test bcuz im scared it will say neg :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->