help

kelz86

mum of 1 and 1 on way
Reaction score
Looking for advice ladies , so i came off the mini pill 1.12.14 exactly 2wks ago today i had pink spotting on and off from the 6th only when i wiped {tmi i no soz} so was no need for a liner but on the 10th there was quite a bit there when wiped so used a liner thinking id finally got af by end of day there was a small bit on liner then that was it back to light spotting again nxt day non 12th spottin then nothing since ive been needing to pee lots more some days then back to normal next feel so sick then im fine , are theses signs it mite start again properly soon ? ive not had a proper af since i was ttc with my first nearly 3 years ago as bc stopped it , i do have pcos but only the cyst side of it was always 30-35day cycle took a year to fall with dd but dont remember what it was like coming off bc :shrug:

I stopped mini pill 6th october. Had a 37 day cycle bleed a 6 day break and then a bleed and then a break again and a full on af after that. IM currently on cd12 and it seems to be settling down as have had flashing smileys on opk. It really is a,waiting game xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->