Help

zoe6660

Reaction score
On Friday the 5th I had a 1-2 weeks pregnant on clear blue digital and on other cheap test I had faint lines but today I took one and no line what's going on

That's one test on Friday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 30
That's my digital with different wee same day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 17
Have you taken another digital today? If not that might be a good idea. Lots of things such as urine concentration can vary lines on tests. Before assuming the worst Id take a new test with fmu tomorrow and see what happens. Good luck hun!

You didn't say how far (days past ovulation, if you know it, or cycle day) you are. Are you sure you're not further along than you think you are? When hcg gets to a certain level sometimes pregnancy tests don't work correctly and the lines will start getting lighter instead of darker. If you think this is a possibility, dilute your urine with water - say 50% urine to 50% water - and see if the lines become darker. If you still don't see a line or if you don't think you're that far along, as the above poster said it is probably because your urine was diluted from drinking throughout the day.

I'm 14dpo I believe but I just started bleeding so think it's a chemical x

I having a bleed like period but took test and I'm getting very very faint line again and when I misscarraged last time I tested next day bfn so why I'm getting a very faint line im confused why can't it be yes or no

Tryd going to doctors they won't see me till 8 weeks old ive had a bleed like period since Monday night and it stoped now Friday and I've tested and got a very very faint postive and my boobs feel full and I got the odd light pain feel where my ovaries r I'm so confused my partner sed we get another test tomorrow I got a little hope but half not sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->