Help

mum2jaydon

Reaction score
So I got my bfp 7dpo I'm now 12dpo and have been testing for progression. The top test was a few days ago, the middle teat was around midday today and the bottom one about 10 minutes ago. Why is my line considerably lighter? I'm not sure how long the hold was, I wasn't planning on testing tonight bit saw it and thought what not. Now I'm wishing I never as I'm worried 😓

Attachments

• PicsArt_1439498845962.jpg
    PicsArt_1439498845962.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 46
I would say test with fmu tomorrow and compare...

I agree with Mrs. MB. Try testing with fmu. Goodluck hun and I wish you the best :)

How were today's tests? I would maybe go ask a dr for bloods to be taken just to put your mind at ease.

So today I tested around 12 again and slightly darker than yesterday's faint, then around 4 took the other and was faint again. I'm really stressing out about this :( feel like af is on the way too x

I would keep positive, as you are still pretty early. It makes a very big difference on when you test and how much dilute it you have in your urine. Good luck to you! Fingers crossed, and pulling for you!

Update, so this morning I woke up bleeding, took another test anyway and it was darker than last night's. I don't know what yo think. I've bled with my other two pregnancies with my boys. I have a bicornuate uterus, bit af was due today :/. If I am miscarrying, how long before the tests go back to Negative? X

Top, last minute nights test, bottoms 2nd mu, about anchor or so hold x

Attachments

• PicsArt_1439627159571.jpg
    PicsArt_1439627159571.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 22
Try not to worry hcg levels can be stronger at different points of the day which is why they recommend testing with fmu. If you really need to test try and do one fmu and then another fmu the next day or you will get differences in the lines. Congratulations xxx

The bleeding is heavier now so guess that's it :( thanks ladies x

Oh hun i am so sorry, maybe go get checked out to be sure. Big hugs your way xx

it might not be miscarriage, make an emergency appointment to midwife or doctors get bloods to check ur hcg levels xx good luck. may not be over, i have ladies on my facebook group that have been bleeding sometimes heavy and for a few days but all has been good on scans etc.. dont worry untill you know for sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->