• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Help!

Mrslitton

Reaction score
I am trying to see if anyone has been in my shoes and still had a healthy full term pregnancy...in advance sorry for tmi. So me and my husband have been TTC for a few months. I had my last period on August 11 and we had sex before, during and after ovulation. AF is never late or early. They always come the day I'm expecting. Well, about a week before I was expecting my next period,September 6, I started to expirience brown discharge on the toilet paper. This lasted all the way up until September 6th when I started having a bit of red mixed with the brown. Today there was a little more red mixed with the brown and I'm worried. I have taken HPTs and have gotten a few very faint positives. I've never had anything like this before, I've been having horrible neusea before bed and other symptoms. Please let me know what you all think as I am trying to figure out what is going on

Could be a chemical pregnancy, hun. :hugs: Keep testing and see if the lines get darker, or call your doctor for a blood test. Good luck!

Have you tested recently? Is there still a line? I'd call the doctors and see if you can get levels checked!

Hi I had this with 2 chemical pregnancies, but also with this pregnancy & baby was fine at 7/8 week scan (12wk scan next week) I hope everything works out for u & ur tests get darker x

Could be implantation bleeding maybe?

That's what I was wondering?

Even if you have a faint positive, it's a positive. Call your doctor and tell them your case, see if they'll see you to check your levels.

HI! ! like you my af is always on time. In July, the day af was due I started just like you described, with brown mainly when I wiped and it went on for a week then stopped. As it was when af was due I just presumed it was a strange/light af. 3 weeks later I started feeling nauseous so I tested and there was my bfp. A few days later I spotted again so had an early scan and I was date at 8 weeks!!! I am now 13+5. I had never experienced any bleeding during pregnancy or implantation bleeding so I was suprised but all is good now. Good luck x

Call the doctor, its the only way to know for sure. Good luck!

The line should get progressively darker especially by the 3rd day of positive preg tests. U may have had a chemical pregnancy. This happened to me twice. I got faint positives for 2 days both times, then it just...went away. It's extremely common and it happens so close to hr period that most women don't even know it had happened. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"