Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiahna2506

Reaction score
I haven't had my period in 5 months.... Having cramps, but no period. I took 6 home pregnancy tests in June 3 one day and then 3 another day and they were negative. Had a blood test, still negative... But tonight I took two more. The first one I accidently peed on, so I washed it off a little.... It said positive. But it wasnt like we had to put it in the light to see the line, it was there. So I dont THINK water or pee seeped into the testing spot.Then I took another one, a dollar one (the other one was more expensive) and it said negative.... So Im confused.... And heres more of why Im confused... My belly is hard and I feel like a thumping every now and then, at least once a day... I'm turned off by some of my favorite foods and I get nauseated easily if I have a little too much to eat. And smells make me sick nauseous too. Im going to the dr soon to get an ultra sound... But what do you guys think???:shrug:

I agree with previous poster. I would get into the doctor ASAP

I agree with the previous posters. you could have ovulated and gotten pregnant any time from june on, even without a period in between and a strong positive line is a strong positive line. even in june, you could have been pregnant but at the very beginning of a pregnancy so the tests didn't pick it up.

schedule a visit at the doctors' asap and get a proper home pregnancy test in the meantime and do it again with the first morning urine taking care not to wet anything except the indicated area so you are more sure of your results.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back