Help?

It could be too early for a digi. They won't pick up til your level's are higher and you usually will have a proper line on other's prior to that.

I did a cheapie this afternoon and I think I have the faintest of lines on them

image.jpg

image.jpg

I see what you're talking about, more so on the altered pic. Do you have any other tests?

I have another cheapie and another digi left.
I'm pretty stumped atm. I'm wondering if diluting the urine sample for the cheapie might give me a darker line? I'm hesitant about booking a Drs appt as I don't want to turn up and they not see anything on the test and send me home.
I'm getting some of the same symptoms as when I was pregnant with my son so that makes me more inclined to think I might be pregnant but I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking or not!

I have another cheapie and another digi left.
I'm pretty stumped atm. I'm wondering if diluting the urine sample for the cheapie might give me a darker line? I'm hesitant about booking a Drs appt as I don't want to turn up and they not see anything on the test and send me home.
I'm getting some of the same symptoms as when I was pregnant with my son so that makes me more inclined to think I might be pregnant but I'm not sure if it's wishful thinking or not!

So you think that you might be far along enough to already have reached the hook effect with your hcg levels?

Possibly? I'm not sure of when I ovulated etc being pp and my periods not being regular due to that, so anytime from June which was my lmp. I'm either farther along than I thought or not that far at all which is why I'm so confused!

Possibly? I'm not sure of when I ovulated etc being pp and my periods not being regular due to that, so anytime from June which was my lmp. I'm either farther along than I thought or not that far at all which is why I'm so confused!

Hmmm..... If you had more test's I would say go for it on the dilution, but you don't have that many left. Can you order some more so they will be there in a couple days?

Yeah I think I will if not I can pop down to town and pick some up.
I feel like a crazy person! But my boobs are sore, my back is sore, I've had a few random bouts of nausea, diarrhoea on and off with constipation. I swear my areolas are getting darker too! But I'm not sure if I'm just symptom spotting or not

I try not to even pay attention to my symptoms anymore bc there have been so many times I have been absolutely convinced that I was pregnant and then ended up not. When I was actually pregnant, I had no clue at the time, it was only looking back that things should of dawned on me to clue me in to what was going on, lol. But you do have lines so depending on how far a long you are you could very well have real symptoms, unless you are one of the unluckier ones that get symptoms immediately after implant :wacko:

image.jpg

image.jpg

These are all the tests I've done so far.
I'm not amazing with tweaking but what do you think?

Sorry for all the posting just really confused

I'm pretty sure I see something on all of them! Have you done an FRER yet?

Oh, and BTW- You don't need to apologize for posting like a "maniac" lol, I am pretty sure we've all been there, and TOTALLY get it. It's absolute torture being stuck in limbo land. :brat:

Omg this is unreal! I took a digi this morning and it came back with an error!

I would be so p***ed off if that happened to me are you going to get another one?

So I didn't manage to get a hold of a digi but picked up some pink dye tests

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

A line definitely showed up within the time limit. What do you all think?

I see it, esp after it dried. what kind of IC are you using? And on the digi, call CB they will replace it. And if you bought a box with two, tell them both did it- lol.

Those ones were taken from co-ops hpt (I forget the name of them)

Um I was feeling around my pubic bone and it feels really tender but harder than the skin around it. Tbh it feels like my uterus when I was about 12 weeks with my son?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->