Help!

jennalauren72

Reaction score
Hi! So I'm 22 and I've been told I have PCOS, but there have never been any definitive tests to tell me that. My GYN went on that my periods were wonky and I had bad skin (weird, right?). Well my SO and I are trying to have a baby. Since I've been with him, my periods have been pretty spot on, and might even come 1-2 days earlier than expected. Well this past month I was using the ovulation test kits. I got flashing smileys on the CB Advanced several times and then I'd get empty circles. On CD 15, I got a solid smiley. I had two kits so I thought for the heck of it, to test the next morning. I got an empty circle. I was really upset. The next day (CD 17), I got a solid smiley again. So I stopped testing. We didn't end up BD on CD 17, but we did on 15 and 16 and I'm pretty sure on 18. I've been getting nothing but BFN tests and my period was due yesterday. Today I have this weird pinkish yellow discharge and some light cramping. I'm not sure if this is my body telling me AF is coming or if AF is going on vacation for 9 months :shrug: can anyone give me some insight? This is the first month I've actively tried so I'm really praying to the Old Gods and the New (sorry, Game of Thrones reference LOL) that I'm pregnant. Any help is welcome. Thank you!

That does sound like it could be implantation.
Either test now (if you don't get upset by BFNs) or wait a couple of days to see if AF turns up. Good luck!

Haha old gods and the new. Made me laugh. Had to just say that comment made my night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->