Help!!

AngelMomB

Reaction score
So I got promoted... Which should be great but I moved to another office and I find out they are about to have mold remediation. Which means there's mold there. I looked at the report and the numbers aren't crazy but they are elevated and once they take stuff apart they'll be able to determine how bad it really is... Which scares me. What if I get pregnant this month? I'm gonna be in an office getting mold remediation which doesn't seem safe. The mold company hasn't said whether they'll close the office or not... I would assume if it's dangerous they'll have us leave? Now I'm worried and I feel like I'll have to put TTC on hold and that's really upsetting me

I'd talk to your company just tell them your apprichiate them being open about it but you are worried due to the risks mold holds to health so would like more information on it

I'd talk to your company just tell them your apprichiate them being open about it but you are worried due to the risks mold holds to health so would like more information on it

They won't have more information till they start working on it unfortunately

That sucks if your asthmatic you can play on that as mold has huge complications for asthma and you could ask if you can work from your old office while they check it out and see what kind it is ect. You could even suggest it if your not asthmatic

That sucks if your asthmatic you can play on that as mold has huge complications for asthma and you could ask if you can work from your old office while they check it out and see what kind it is ect. You could even suggest it if your not asthmatic
I'm highly allergic to it yes...

Approach them then tell them your highly allergic to mold and can have sever reactions so you wish to work from your old office while they deal with the problem as the spores being disturbed could mean you are left in hospital and unable to work which you want to avoid. Make it sound like it will benefit them more to do it your way and they will be more open to it

I don't think that'll work because they've been fighting to get me at the new office cause it was busy and short staffed

They can't really force you if that means your going to be off sick though they have a duty of care to you while your in work and with a mold allergy and them doing work to get rid of mold that's breaching that duty of care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->