Help

Emillee

Reaction score
Hi guys sorry if I sound like a slut but I need serious help rn. I’m due July 24th... I had sex with two different men two weeks apart. I just had a baby 10 months ago so my periods wherent that regular but kinda. If my sex dates are correct... I had sex with my ex September 20th and he came inside of me and then I got back with my boyfriend that I’m with now and we had sex October 31st. I didn’t go to the doctor until I was 14 weeks pregnant so I didn’t get told my due date until my 14th week. So I didn’t stress it really idk why but When I went to the doctor a few weeks ago they told me I’m measuring a week ahead. I need help

I would say it's most likely your current boyfriend that's the father. I have a due date of July 13th and I definitely know that I got pregnant in October. It's normal to measure a week ahead or behind while the baby is still developing. As always, the only way to know for sure is to take a DNA test after the baby is born, but honestly I do believe your current boyfriend is most likely the father.

Hi and welcome. I would get a dna test. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"