Help?

Soph Susan

Reaction score
Hi, so I’m on the depo injection, after having a small 1 off pink bleed on tissue I decided it would be best for me too take a test, my mum has also looked at them and we have agreed we can both see 2 lines, it’s not the best photo of them but can you also see them?
My pharmacist has also checked them… please help57AC4489-4F2F-4754-A947-004334CFDFB0.png

It’s a first response

I've never seen first response strip tests before. Is the green part the handle? Usually with these kind of tests it's the control line that's next to the handle.

I've never seen first response strip tests before. Is the green part the handle? Usually with these kind of tests it's the control line that's next to the handle.
The darker line is the control line, I’m sure it’s called first response? I’ll have to double check, pink box it was from co-op, I’m new to all this testing sorry…

The darker line is the control line, I’m sure it’s called first response? I’ll have to double check, pink box it was from co-op, I’m new to all this testing sorry…

Thats ok. I just thought I would ask because the coloured end is usually the control side and I hadn't seen these tests before :) it's definitely worth testing again in a couple of days to see if it gets darker. I hope you get the result you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"