help!!

SarahJayne_x

Reaction score
ladies, i need help, desperately!!

i really want to lose weight, however, i have a problem...

i am VERY fussy with what i eat, (and totally addicted to chocolate) but stopping the chocolate issues!! lol

when i say fussy, i mean fussy, the only meat i like is chicken and sausages, and i dont like any other at all...

i dont like fish, or anything like that, nor lasagne, spag bol, i mean unbelievably fussy!!

sooooo my issue is........ what sort of diet would a person like me use... any diet i attempt they mention some meats and fish etc...

so any ideas, or anyone as fussy as me who is on a diet that can give me tis as to what to eat to help me lose weight??

i am exercising, well i say exercising, i mean walking, and doing a lot of it... im looking to lose about a stone and a half and keep it off, so pleeeeeeaaaassseeee help!! :)

thanks

xx

Try regular calorie counting. You can eat what you want as long as you are eating enough (or not too much) to lose.

Now, on the other side, if you refuse a lot of fresh veggies, lean proteins etc. you might end up 'skinny' but still with a higher body fat percentage and a slower metabolism as you might end up losing muscle as well.

Dont really need a diet, just need to change your habits.
Im not a overally fussy eater so i dunno how fussy you are but could you not try to change your eating habits so you get more balanced diet all in all, which will benefit you alot :)

yeah i've def gotta change my habits, i mean the baby eats healthy foods, but i cant bring myself to do it... my avatar was 4 months before i got pregnant and i want to go back to it, i was 9st 2 then, and now im 10st 11... so got to do something... yeah calorie counting and change in lifestyle and habits sounds good... thanks ladies.. :)
xx

thank you!!
you've been a great help,
fingers crossed i get somewhere...
thanks again
:D
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads