Help....

katertots

Reaction score
Today is 11dpo, breasts still tender, bad gas, 2 bfns, spotting 8dpo I am worn out. Last night, I had the WORST pain in my lower right abdomen, radiating into lower back. This morning it still hurts, bad. I not only feel the pain, but I feel sick ie: feeling like im going to pass out, have to sit down or lay down, hot, and barfy, but have not vomitted. I am concerned there is something wrong. Need advice...

Thanks in advance ladies, I appreciate you all.

All the signs look good.. what sort of tests did you use?

xx

Last night the pain you had could be implantation pains so it could Still be little early for the hcg to show up..., I would try again in a few day with fmu.. :)

xx

Thanks so much :) I called the dr, they were asking questions that hinted to where they thought I might be preg. They want to do an ultrasound Wed morning. I guess we will see. For some implantation pains they were the worst "unknown" pain I have ever had.

Do you have Wind at all, because i get such bad wind pains they make me feel like im in labour all over again.

Yes I do, but the pain wasnt from the gas. I wish it was, it was HORRIBLE pain! ICK!!!! I kept going to the bathroom and trying to go, but it never happened. Afterwards, I used a heating pad because the pain was so bad. It helped but didnt make it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->