help!!

zombina

Ducky <3
Reaction score
I bought a ham salad sandwich from Waterfields bakers as I was really craving one but now I have read that pregnant women are supposed to avoid deli meats???

Is it not advisable to eat it? Really want it!!! :(

I have had a few chicken and stuffing sandwiches from the shops before and a chicken salad with mayo, I never knew about that! :dohh:

In the uk its fine because we have stricter regulations x

I have had a few chicken and stuffing sandwiches from the shops before and a chicken salad with mayo, I never knew about that! :dohh:

hehe ur only down the road from me :) am from Southport.

oh god chicken and stuffing sounds so nice right now!!!

Am sat here with this darn butty on my lap wanting to eat it but don't know if I should!!!

Go on...eat it and enjoy! I've had loads of subways since being preg!

I've had ham a few times and haven't really worried about it, think it'd be fine occasionally as long as it's from somewhere you trust.

At the moment I can't get enough of avocados - had the most amazing bacon and avocado baguette this morning, yum!

The UK advice says women do not need to avoid cooked meats that are stored hygienically. So presuming this bakery is a nice clean shop you don't need to worry.

I've had ham a few times and haven't really worried about it, think it'd be fine occasionally as long as it's from somewhere you trust.

At the moment I can't get enough of avocados - had the most amazing bacon and avocado baguette this morning, yum!

Sounds nice even tho I don't like avocados! I can't get enough of satsumas right now, they're awesome!

Am reeeeeally craving sushi tho and don't know if I should risk getting any!

The UK advice says women do not need to avoid cooked meats that are stored hygienically. So presuming this bakery is a nice clean shop you don't need to worry.

thank you - think I was reading an American article! Wish everything was just straight forward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->