Helping Im bleeding :(

Pluto13

Reaction score
Had my scan yesterday everything was fine, heartbeat ticking away and now Im bleeding bright red blood.

I called the EPU they said nothing you can do, hopefully it will settle down. Some people bleed the whole way, I may be miscarrying I may not.

I cant believe this is happening again

:( *hugs*.. cant you request an emergency scan to make sure everything is okay? how inconsiderate saying theres nothing you can do, maybe not but they could at least scan you!!

hope its not an unhappy outcome hun xx

im at work and its our christmas party tonight which Im to organise and set up, so I cant even slip out of work as no one here knows.

Im gutted.

What's the bleeding like? How long has it been going on for?

Christmas party or your health and babies health?? Sorry but no contest, put yourself first.

it only just started, I dont have any pains or anything, its pretty light, just bright red blood.

How far gone are you?
Did you have brown discharge yesterday or am I thinking of someone else?

Was it just a burst of blood or gradually got heavy? And are you having cramps?

Sorry for all the questions...but may be able to give you some advice...:flower:

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have just popped in but I had 2 bleeds in my 1st tri one at 5 weeks and one at 11 weeks and everything is fine.

Hopefully as it is light, no cramping and you had a scan yesterday everything should be ok. It is a shame your EPU is not more supportive - could you go to A&E. My A&E has a policy to scan any pregnancy vaginal bleed.

But you should rest up which I know is easier said than done.

i had brown discharge about 2 weeks ago and it settled. Its just started about an hour ago.

Whatever I do is not going to make any difference really. :(

they arent very supportive, last time I was in she wrote me a prescription for painkillers for if I miscarry.

yesterday everything was fine the scan was great, strong heart beat she said it looked perfect how can I be bleeding now???

If the bleeding continues, just turn up at the EPU centre - they cannot turn you away! I've regularly bled during this pregnancy and experienced alot of bright red blood. If you're not cramping, then this is a good sign. When I had my 8 week scan, sods law would have that i bled. They also saw a heartbeat and despite the fact that I was bleeding, they discharged me from their care. They couldn't see anything wrong at the time and believed I would be ok.... so far I am and I have bled since :) Having also experienced a MC earlier this year, i can completely understand your fears, but try to stay positive and give yourself some well deserved rest! xxxxx

thank you. Sorry I know no one can give me answers but I just need someone to rant to, Im going stir crazy here.

If it continues or gets worse then I will go to the emergency room but until then I guess I will just sit on my butt.

I havent told my OH as I dont want to worry him, he was so happy yesterday after the scan he will be distraught if I tell him Im bleeding now.

If they did an internal scan, sometimes that can bring on some red blood due to them hitting the cervix and blood vessels popping. I have also had a few red blood instances (more like when I wipe though) and those have all come from a subchorionic hematoma that I was diagnosed with at 6 1/2 wks and I have continued to spot here and there since then.

I hope your bleeding stops!!! Keep the faith!! :hugs:

Hun, it's a complete head fuck - no getting away from it :) I think despite the bleeding, there is alot of comfort to be had in having a positive scan only yesterday. If work don't know and you're keeping this to yourself, it might be an idea to tell your OH. I know my sanity wouldn't still be in tact if mine wasn't apart of every step. Obviously, i don't know your situation or OH. I just hope everything works out xxxxx

Thanks, head fuck is right!

I didnt have an internal scan

Ive just told one of the girls at work so she is taking over the Christmas celebration arrangements. Called my OH he is coming in to collect me from work now.

Do you think I should go to the hospital?

I would, they will probably have a moan (they did when we rocked up at their doors) but who cares. The EPU have always told us that if anything changes, come back. We took this advice very literally! Regardless of whether they can do something or not, it gave my OH and I peace of mind that we were doing something.

i wonder if I should just wait and see what happens tonight and then go back tomorrow?

I'll go home and get into bed and just keep everything crossed.

You should go to emerg to set your mind straight. If you have a HB and no cramping, I'd wager that is broken blood vessels/sensitive cervix (a lot of us have had it! It's scary, but getting the baby's HB and no cramping makes that muuuuch more likely than an MC)

Seem to have stopped bleeding, im not in any pain but I feel as though I have my period, minus the period pain.

So just guess I have to wait and see....

Hi Hunni
sorry to hear what a stressful time you are having and really hoping you get a positive outcome. If it's any consolation I've had 3 m/c this year and an ectopic and with every one of them my bleeding was a really dirty brown colour, I didn't get any red blood at all. I would go to your epu in the am but from my experience they are not very sympathetic during the early stages of pregnancy and are very matter of fact about m/c. Good luck and my fingers are crossed for you :hugs:

Sorry to hear about your 3 miscarriages thats awful for you and your family. I had a miscarriage in September, maybe I didnt give myself enough time to recover.

Ive been reading on the internet about break through bleeds, i am due my period at the moment so Im hoping its just this. I still have sore boobs morning sickness etc.

Last time I miscarried I lost all my symptoms ...

Im going to see how I am tomorrow and decide from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"