Helppp me pleasee girls!!

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by 05wilkesm, Dec 17, 2009.

1. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

Well im pulling my hair out trying to find something to wear to a party on saturday, its pimp and hoes and you have to wear a costume! im 24w+1 and i have a noticable bump so i cant exactly wear a corset and a tutu like some of the other girls!:shrug:
    some of my mates have ordered girl pimp outfits to wear but tbh i dont have £30/£40 spare to buy a costume im going too wear once, any ideas for me ladies? im only going to get out for once im fed up of being stuck in!
    helpppppp!
    xx

2. QuintinsMommy

QuintinsMommy Well-Known Member

lol, I'm trying to think of something...
    you play up being a pregnant hoe ahaha.:p

3. ermmmmmmmmm
    have you thought about going as a pimp instead of a hoe as you could wear a suit which am sure you can borrow from dad/oh/brother/uncle or pick one up in a charity shop for a few quid and the customise it so its more.... feminine (i cant think of the word in after) have a look around charity shops though, ask around if anyone has anything you could use and customise
    or if you have a plain vest top, get some ribbon and make it into a corset look alike ( if you can sew that is)
    :) you will have to let us see pics aswell :D

4. AP

AP Well-Known Member

I agree with preggo....totally play up to the 'pregnant hoe' thing!

5. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

Yeah im debating wheither to go or not, if i go i will most probably just play on the pregnant hoe thing lol!
    xx

6. xxxjacxxx

xxxjacxxx My Eggo is Preggo!

I went to a fancy dress party when I was 26 weeks pregnant and I wore one of those bodycon skirts that are all out atm...a black one and a black vest, ripped tights etc...
    see if you can find one.

7. Jenni1991

Jenni1991 Tara Jaydes Mummy (:

Get some shorts on and a long top and get a pair off tights or fishnets wear the top too hid the shorts(and if you have a primark go there) x

8. fantastica

fantastica Mum.

I went to a moulin rouge one at 8months! Just bought a long white shirt from Next (so I could in theory wear it again lol) and with leggings...you could do fishnets instead though? And then I went somewhere like claire's and bought like red flowery things to dress it up a tiny bit...I know it's not exactly 'ho' or 'pimp' lol.. but you could wear a pimp hat or something lol!

Anyway don't know why you need to dress up I always thought all us young pregnant people were already hoes :shrug: :haha:

You should definitely go though...sounds like good fun :)

9. annawrigley

annawrigley Guest

:rofl:

10. 05wilkesm

05wilkesm Guest

Hahaaa!!
    Thanks for the ideas girls!
    xx

11. AnnabelsMummy

AnnabelsMummy Mummy to princess annabel

:haha: