Hematoma

Littlelou85

Reaction score
Hi i found out i was pregnant 9 days ago while on holiday on friday i started bleeding so rush to hospital there was no translator so it was a job trying to understand the doctor i had a vaginal scan and saw the baby and the heart beat the doc put me at 5-6 weeks and said i had a hematoma measuring 4cm tne doctor was very dire and had no optimism at all saying it was far to big...iv just arrived home with an appointment for early pregnancy clinic i dont know anything about this problem my first pregnancy was trouble free....im really worried and panicking if the baby has survived the flight home...bleeding is down to a minimum at the moment....any help or advice would be greatly appreciated x

it happens alot had this twice with my last son...know that its old blood and as long as your not hemorrhage its ok...it will get smaller on its own as it bleeds..some dont even bleed again....

hth

Thank you so much i didnt have a problem with my first so this is new to me xx

I am 8 weeks pregnant and I also have a hematoma. I have been spotting for more then 3 weeks now. No big bleeding, only brownish discharge. Had a scan 4 days ago and everything was fine... Still I cannot relax. Had a miscarriage 5 months ago at about 8 weeks. I am so nervous. :(

Hi everyone,
I have been bleeding from week 5 till week 12 (only brownish discharge). One week with clear pants :) 2 days ago went for my nuchal scan (13w) and they couldn't see any hematoma. I was so happy. However, the following day I was surprise with a big gush of bright red blood. Went back to the hospital, baby is absolutely fine and strong, but I continue to bleed red... Just wondering if anyone had the same experience... I am 13+3 and very scared.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->