• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Hemorrage-is there any hope?

izzywizzy

Reaction score
Hello all,

looking for some comfort here although I am a realist it's nice to have some positivity to give me hope:

Had another scan yesterday, sono thinks can see sac and yolk and maybe a tiny fetal pole, however my hormone levels are not raising enough and I have bleeding red blood nearly a week now. I wont be scanned again until 13 days time. I think they are expecting me to miscarry before then. During the scan they think saw a spot where I may be hemorrhaging from.

My question is can anyone share there experiences with me if you have had a bleed in pregnancy that has been so so heavy that you couldn't imagine things possibly being ok when in fact they were and your pregnancy continued and had a happy ending? The blood loss as I said is heavy but no clots although I am having what feels like af pains (maybe due to heavy loss).
I am worried that all of the blood near the sac could harm the bean also. It is so scary to see this amount of fresh blood every time I go to the loo!

Please share if you can. Feel so low and physically drained :cry:

Thanks for reading x

I haven't personally but my sister did.
She had bleeding for about a week and like you the doctors were expecting her to miscarry, she had a huge hemorrge, I have never seen anything like it but she was absolutely fine and so was the baby ! They thought the hemorrage may have been a twin but there was no telling.

So just for some reassurance, she was fine and the baby was too !

xxx

I haven't personally but my sister did.
She had bleeding for about a week and like you the doctors were expecting her to miscarry, she had a huge hemorrge, I have never seen anything like it but she was absolutely fine and so was the baby ! They thought the hemorrage may have been a twin but there was no telling.

So just for some reassurance, she was fine and the baby was too !

xxx

Hi sophusx, thank you so much for your response :thumbup: means a lot-feel so isolated having to rest at home to minimise the bleed. Your sisters experience gives me hope. :flower:

can any one else help?

I've seen some posters on here talk about very bad bleeding but fine pregnancies. Maybe if you search through the history you'll find some. I don't have much experience with pregnancies/pregnant people myself, though. Wishing you all the BEST!

hi hun

i had a huge bleed on sunday and was absolutly sure it was over with.

i went for a scan today and they found my baby measuring prefect and a tiny second sac :nope: they say i have whats called vanishing twin syndrome and thats where my bleed is coming from and i have more blood to come so told not to panic....but i can not help but panic

fingers crossed for you hun xxx

hi hun

i had a huge bleed on sunday and was absolutly sure it was over with.

i went for a scan today and they found my baby measuring prefect and a tiny second sac :nope: they say i have whats called vanishing twin syndrome and thats where my bleed is coming from and i have more blood to come so told not to panic....but i can not help but panic

fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Hi spencerspiece,
very scary experience hey?

Good you got an explanation for the bleed, may help you panic less.

Thanks for sharaing and all the best throughout the rest of your pregnancy xxx

Please are there any other reasurrance experiences people can offer-help a neurotic lady feel a bit calmer!!!

Just bumping my own thread just to see if anyone else has heard of or experienced anything similar.

I've now been bleeding (like a period) for 9 days, (no tissuie/clots) I can't understand why I haven't yet misscarried although realise this isn't good :nope:

Now got my next scan brought forward but still have a whole week to wait!

Hi hun :) I don't have any experience but reading what you have said I think there is hope for u. Don't forget if you r just bleeding with no clots or tissue ect then that means the inside of ur womb is not coming away and like they said it could well be a heamorage which won't affect the baby just a small part inside? Its reasurring they have found the sac and what not.. I was wondering did they find that whilst u were bleeding? Have they done any hcg levels to make sure ur levels r going up? I can't imagine how hard it is for u right now and I wish u all the luck in the world :) keep us updated xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"